Are you tired of juggling multiple projects and struggling to keep up with deadlines? With Elastic Consulting, you can streamline your project management process, allowing you to focus on what really matters – growing your business. Our team of experts will handle your tasks efficiently, saving you time and resources.
At riverBI we are aware of the challenges inherent in adopting data-driven solutions. That’s why we’re excited to introduce Elastic Consulting, an innovative consulting model that helps companies maximize their efficiency and increase their return on investment.
What is Elastic Consulting?
It’s a fixed cost subscription for uncapped access to custom developed and delivered for you. Elastic consulting allows you to focus on getting the tasks you want built, without wasting time discussing projects. If you have a series of known dashboards, automations, predictions, or other development items you need delivered, you can use riverBI’s elastic consulting offering. You can grow the number of deliverables/specialist you have to deliver those tasks, so that you can increase the number of items you get processes simultaneously.
Think of Elastic Consulting as your personal task force, ready to tackle your projects and deliver results, so you can focus on what you do best.
Not sure if Elastic Consulting is right for you? Get your money back within your first months services, and we’ll refund your money. Afterwards, the monthly option requires no commitment, cancel anytime.
|# Parallel Requests
Once you have a wider set of work, you can scale it to have specialist to work in parallel.
|# Parallel Requests
The process is simple
- Submit Request – Clients can provide an unlimited list of requests and specify a general priority. They can adjust these priorities later when the tasks are broken down.
- Convert Deliverables – A specialist will document the task as they would for any project component. After the client approves and prioritizes the task, the specialist will begin working on the deliverables.
- Develop & Deliver – The consultant will work on the task, develop the request, and inform the client with a deliverable once completed. Ready to take on the next prioritized task.
Why Elastic Consulting?
Elastic Consulting is a subscription-based service that gives you unlimited access to our team of experts. They’ll handle your tasks, so you can focus on your core business. Think of it as having a team of specialists on call, ready to help whenever you need.
Worried about the cost? While there is an upfront cost for Elastic Consulting, our clients typically see a return on their investment within the first month due to increased efficiency and productivity.
If you do not have an architecture that is scalable, or need a team to plan out complex interwinding items, then you should go for more of a project based focus. Sometimes you do not know the resources you need. You don’t know the tasks that you need developed, and all you know is the outcome, then it is hard to chose a specialist category and subnit requests.
If you have complex data integration architecture and transactional implications then it will likely be important to evaluate the entire process before implementing individual tasks. One of the tasks that is available to the consultant is research, and if a topic or backlog priority isn’t clear, they specialist will have to use that task delivery to time to analyze and break down the request into deliverables and provide estaimates.
|Time and Material
|No deep discovery sessions
|Involves deep discovery sessions
|No guarantee of compatibility
|Emphasis on cohesive deliverables
|Unlimited backlog submissions
|Fixed scope and deliverables
|No limit on deliveries
|Deliverables based on agreed-upon milestones
|Prioritization of backlog items
|Continuous monitoring and adjustments
What makes Elastic Consulting different from a traditional consulting service?
Elastic Consulting uses a relatively new type of consulting model that is quickly gaining popularity among businesses of all sizes. This model is distinct from traditional consulting in a few key ways.
- Elastic Consulting is made up of a variable and fluid workforce. This means that the our clients are able to quickly adapt and scale their offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer. Traditional consulting, by comparison, relies on a fixed team of dedicated consultants with set roles and responsibilities.
- Elastic Consulting is designed to be highly responsive and agile, allowing us to provide quick solutions to complex problems in a short period of time. This is in contrast to traditional consulting, which is often slower and more rigid.
- Elastic Consulting models are designed to maximize the customer experience. Consultants in this model are often specialized and highly experienced in their particular areas of expertise. This allows them to provide a high level of personalized service tailored to meet the customer’s specific needs. Traditional consulting models are often more generic and standardized, leading to a less satisfactory customer experience.
- Elastic Consulting is a more efficient and cost-effective approach. Companies may access top experts through Elastic Consulting part-time, which enables them to pay an average of 33% more per hour. Still, due to their hands-on experience in the field, they only spend an average of 1/3 the time it would normally take for a conventional consultant.
Overall, Elastic Consulting offers a unique approach to consulting that is growing in popularity due to its ability to scale and adapt to customer needs, incredible efficiency, and better ROI.
|Flexibility in backlog prioritization.
|Lack of guarantee on compatibility between deliverables.
|No need for extensive discovery sessions.
|Potential for disjointed outcomes.
|Independent task handling allows for quicker turnaround.
|Client may have to manage backlog items and prioritize effectively.
|No limit on deliveries allows for continuous progress.
Time and Material ( Traditional )
|In-depth discovery sessions ensure accurate understanding of project requirements.
|Less flexibility in terms of changing project priorities.
|Collaborative approach encourages client involvement and feedback.
|Fixed scope and deliverables may limit adaptability.
|Deliverables are designed to work cohesively with each other.
|Potential for additional costs if project requirements change significantly.
|Scope and deliverables are well-defined from the start.
Oil Manufacturing Case Study
Let’s take a look at how Elastic Consulting worked for an Pipeline Manufacturing Company out of Texas. They had a backlog of projects and were struggling to meet deadlines. The cost of professionals (including our own), where so high that they had a backlog of over a year long. After subscribing to Elastic Consulting, our team of experts took over their project management. We prioritized their tasks, handled their key projects in just 8 weeks. As a result, they received greater insight into their core business and saw a 25% increase in productivity of the actual producers on the field.
Our Elastic Consulting model help companies maximize their ROI while minimizing risk by leveraging the expertise of our team of experts. Furthermore, this novel approach provides businesses with key advantages such as faster achievement of objectives and the ability to face new challenges with less risk and thus bring innovation.
We hope that by leading by example with our Elastic Consulting model, we can pivot the industry back to a high-value industry and begin to weed out the lower-quality service providers in the space. If you’re looking to implement data-driven solutions, consider working with riverBI’s Elastic Consulting team to achieve your desired results.
Ready to take your project management to the next level?